10 Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress). Foundation degree students (first or second year entry) are also eligible for the scholarships.
Who can apply?
You can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2011 entry (first or second year entry); and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.
How are the scholarships awarded?
Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
You can apply online now for scholarships for September 2011 entry. The deadline for September 2011 scholarship applications is 31 May 2011.
Please note that we cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- be an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer of a place on a course at Kingston for 2011 entry; and
- not currently be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Please also note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your IELTS/TOEFL result (where applicable).
If you have any questions about the application and selection procedure, please read our FAQs or contact us at email@example.com.
Application Deadline : 31 May 2011
Visit Official Website.
259 total views, 1 views today