Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, University of Essex, UK
Our new Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship supports overseas students who are funding their own studies at the University of Essex. We are offering a scholarship worth £2,000 if your grades in your first degree are equivalent to a UK first class degree.
This new scholarship scheme is for students seeking to join our University in October 2013. Awards will be made on the basis of grades obtained in your first degree, so all applications for relevant courses will automatically be considered. The scholarship is awarded as a partial tuition fee waiver and is available for students on postgraduate taught courses (excluding MBA).
All our relevant course applications, received by the given deadline, will automatically be considered for this scholarship and a fee discount applied to all who meet our grade requirements.
- These scholarships are restricted to applicants who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded. They are not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Students must have been awarded a first degree with a grade equivalent to a UK first class honours bachelor’s degree.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships.
- These scholarships do not apply to deferred entry. Where a student, to whom a scholarship has been offered, requests deferred entry, the award will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
How do I apply?
- These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and all academic applications will automatically be considered.
- The University will use official transcripts and certificates, submitted as part of the original application, as evidence of grades achieved and no alternative supporting evidence will be accepted.
- Applicants who have firmly accepted an offer of a place by 30 September 2013, and met the academic conditions of entry, will be considered for these scholarships. Applications submitted after that date may be considered depending on availability of funds.
- Successful applicants will be informed, in writing, by the end of October 2013 of any award to be offered.
- These scholarships will only be made available as a partial waiver on the tuition fee that is payable on registration at the University.
These terms and conditions apply to the academic year 2013-14. The University of Essex reserves the right to update these terms and conditions as necessary.
For more information, please visit official website.
121 total views, 2 views today