[beasiswa] [INFO] 6 PhD scholarships – Computer Science – deadline Apr 11th – Univ. of Venice
Call for applications
3-year PhD Program in “Computer Science”
DAIS – Computer Science
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy
– Deadline for application: October April 11th, 2012.
Applications *must be received* by the deadline.
– Start of program: September 2012
– Scholarship: Euro 13,600.00 per year (net).
– Admission Requirements: A graduate degree equivalent to
or higher than the Italian “Laurea Magistrale” degree
– Number of available positions with scholarship: 6.
These include 3 thematic scholarships, on the following subjects:
– Cloud-based techniques for privacy-preserving information mining
– Calculations with resources and differentials
– Classification models for non-vectorial data
– The application form can be downloaded from the following link:
The application must include:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Two recommendation letters
– Information about degree and degree program
– Research Statement (max 20,000 chars)
– For more information, please contact email@example.com
The Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics and Statistics
(DAIS) has been established in January 2011 as a result of the
amalgamation of the former Departments of Environmental Sciences,
Computer Science, and Statistics – a merger motivated by the desire to
mazimize the interaction among three disciplines that constitute key
research drivers for the scientific and societal development of the
future. The Department’s academic and research staff are committed
to work towards common research goals, leveraging the research
strength in their areas of expertise to provide innovative solutions
for the analysis and management of the information and the environmental
systems underpinning a sustainable development of our society and
the preservation of its cultural heritage.
The Department brings together world-leading research groups contributing
their expertise to research and teaching, at all levels. In particular,
the Computer Science Laboratory has long been actively involved in research
on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Data-Intensive and SCalable
Information Systems, Dependable Systems and Software Security,
Formal Methods and Applications, Multimedia Information and Interaction Design.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
189 total views, 1 views today