[beasiswa] [info] Australian Leadership Awards Scholarship for Masters or Doctorate
develop a cadre of leaders advancing regional reform, development and governance
increase exchange of knowledge and information within the region
build common purpose and understanding between Australia and the region
build capacity to address priority regional issues
build effective networks between Australia and the region
demonstrate the benefits of Australian education through the provision of high quality education.
Awards are open to all fields of study, however, study programs that relate to the priority themes of international trade, pandemics, security and climate change (including clean energy) are encouraged. Scholarships are not available for military training, or training in areas related to nuclear technology and flying aircraft.
Who should applyOutstanding applicants with:
- a very high level of academic achievement at undergraduate and/or postgraduate level
- a high level of English language proficiency
- demonstrated leadership potential and good prospects to influence social and economic
- policy reform and development outcomes in their home country and in the Asia-Pacific region
- a commitment to participate ASAN on their return home.
An ALA Scholarship has a total value of up to A$110,000 for Masters degrees and A$220,000 for Doctoral programs, not including provisions for the leadership development program.. Benefits include:
- return air travel
- visa support
- establishment allowance
- full tuition fees
- contribution to living expenses
- Introductory Academic program (IAP)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only).
To be eligible for an Australian Leadership Award (ALA) Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the eligibility requirements outlined below.
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kiribati, Laos, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Wallis & Futuna
- Frequently asked questions
- Timeline for applicants
- Selection criteria
- Terms and conditions of the scholarship
- How to apply
If the material found on this website does not provide the necessary help, please direct enquiries by email to: email@example.com
231 total views, 1 views today
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3