[beasiswa] [INFO] Call for Nominations 2012 HM Kingâs and HM Queenâs Scholarships in AIT
A full scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a master’s degree in any of the disciplines offered by the School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and the School of Management (SOM). For August 2012 intake, 21 King’s Scholarships are available.
A full scholarship granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a master’s degree in environment-related fields offered by School of Environment, Development & Resources (SERD). For August 2012 intake, 9 Queen’s Scholarships are available.
The scholarships provide an opportunity for students of diverse backgrounds from all countries in Asia to study and do research work together in the truly international environment at AIT, to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia.
Each scholarship award covers tuition and fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month master’s degree program, with values as shown in the following table:
– Accommodation and bursary for living expenses for 22 months 214,500 Baht
– Total Value of Scholarship ( ~ 31 Thai Baht = 1 USD) 966,500 Baht
• Any citizen of Asian countries.
• Graduated in related fields from accredited institution.
• Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program with CGPA above 3.5 or equivalent, and high proficiency in English (a TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent).
For details on the available fields of study, link to School websites at www.ait.ac.th. For further details of Scholarships, contact Ms Wannapa Pliansri at +662-524-5071 or send email to email@example.com.
134 total views, 1 views today
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3