Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] FULBRIGHT-DIKTI MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] FULBRIGHT-DIKTI MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM
The program is open to applicants who serve as part time or permanent faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:
- a Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- a leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- a demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright-DIKTI program
- a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score of 6.0 or IBT score of 79/80. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
All disciplines and fields of study are eligible for a Fulbright award. The fields of study covered by the Fulbright scholarship program in the past were limited to the Social Sciences and Humanities. Since 2004, however, the policy has been changed to include also other disciplines with the exception of fields related to patient care or medical training nor to continue their study at medical school.
Continue reading Fulbright – DIKTI Master’s Degree Program
216 total views, 1 views today
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] FULBRIGHT-DIKTI MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] FULBRIGHT-DIKTI MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM ini bermanfaat.