[beasiswa] [INFO] Master Scholarship in Science and Technology Provided by ASEAN Foundation
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) have entered into an agreement to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology within ASEAN member countries through the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – ASEAN Foundation Post-Graduate Scholarship Program in Science and Technology.
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
- Scholarships are open to bonafide ASEAN nationals (except Thai citizen)
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00
- Applicants with at least 2 years work experiences in related field will receive favorable consideration
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
Application for the CGI-AF Scholarship Program is due on 30 November 2011. Pre-session orientation program will commence in April 2012 while the academic program will commence in June 2012.
205 total views, 1 views today