Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] pameran pendidikan Belanda di Indonesia! sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] pameran pendidikan Belanda di Indonesia!
Sent: Monday, 8 October 2012 3:59 PM
Subject: Meet IHS in Indonesia!
We are very pleased to inform you that IHS, the Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam will be attending the Holland Education Fair in Jogyakarta and Semarang at the end of October and the European Higher Education Fair in Jakarta in November.
The events are mainly aimed at promoting our educational offer to prospective students, but it is also an opportunity to foster our relationship with you.
These events will take place in:
Jogyakarta, Monday 29 October 2012, 15.00-18.00 hrs
Gedung Pertamina Tower Lt. 7 Fak. Ekonomika & Bisnis – UGM
Semarang, Wednesday 31 October; 12.00-18.00 hrs
Hotel Santika Premiere, Jl. Pandanaran 116-120
Jakarta, Saturday 3 & Sunday 4 November, 12.00-18.00 hrs
Thamrin Nine Ballroom, JL. MH Tamrin no 10
Should you or anyone you know (colleague, friend, relative) be interested in meeting with us to discuss these programmes or other IHS activities (e.g. consultancy and research), please come to this event and our booth. We will be presented by Ms. Isidora Markou, Marketing & Communication Officer and several IHS Alumni who are happy to tell you more about our programmes in 2012-2013.
IHS programme update
We are proud to announce our new MSc programme:
– MSc in Financial Management: specialization in Urban Infrastructure Finance; a joint programme with the Rotterdam School of Management for excellent participants who want to make a career in urban finance (Deadline: 5 November 2012)
Our offer for 2013/2014 consists of the following existing programmes:
1. The MSc in Urban Management and Development (October 2013 until September 2014)
2. The 3-month International Course on Housing and Urban Development (16 January – 12 April 2013)
3. Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation (1 July – 26 July 2013).
4. Urban Management Tools for Climate Change (10 June – 28 June 2013)
5. Developing Social Housing Projects (27 May – 14 June 2012)
6. Preparing Bankable Public Private Partnership Projects (17 June – 5 July 2013);
7. Local Economic Development (3 April – 26 April 2013)
More information on these courses can also be found on our website www.ihs.nl.
With kind regards,
IHS Marketing & Communication
IHS, Erasmus University Rotterdam
De informatie verzonden in dit e-mail bericht inclusief de bijlage(n) is vertrouwelijk en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde van dit bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer
The information in this e-mail message is confidential and may be legally privileged. Read more: http://www.eur.nl/english/email-disclaimer
408 total views, 1 views today