[beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Fellowship at SUM 2012 (NORWAY)
FYI, mungkin ada yang tertarik…
PhD fellowship vacant at SUM: Inviting proposals on development and poverty reduction
In this call, we invite innovative proposals that correspond closely with the core themes of SUM’s research area Poverty and Development in the 21st Century. We are particularly interested in research on poverty reduction in middle-income countries and the impact of development assistance on poverty in low-income countries, but the quality of the proposal and applicant will be our primary concern. The fellowship period is three years.
SUM, Centre for Development and the Environment, is a vibrant international research institution at the University of Oslo with a well-established track record of undertaking critical, independent and high quality interdisciplinary and policy-related research on the challenges and dilemmas posed by sustainable development. Research priorities are: Poverty and Development; Culture, Ethics and Sustainability; Energy and Consumption; and Global governance.
SUM was established in 1990 as a response to the World Commission on Environment and Development. The Centre is financed by core funding from the University of Oslo and externally funded projects.
Applicants should enclose a project description (max 10 pages) which shows how the project satisfies the above criteria. The project description should also include a budget and progress plan.
– A 2-year Masters degree, advanced professional degree or equivalent qualifications.
– The selected candidate will have their place of work at SUM, but will – as a condition of being granted the fellowship – have to be accepted as a doctoral student at one of the faculties of the University of Oslo, and follow the researcher education course at that faculty.
The candidates will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Quality and relevance of the project proposal
- Academic merit (degrees and grades obtained)
- Relevant previous publications and work experience
Application deadline: April 10th.
Applicants may be called in for an interview.
Pay grade: 45-50 (372 700 – 404 600 NOK) depending on qualifications and experience.
142 total views, 1 views today