[beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Positions in Computer Science at Aalborg University, Denmark
Several PhD Stipends in Computer Science and Engineering (16-12006)
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Computer Science several PhD stipends are available within the general study programme Computer Science and Engineering. The stipends are open for appointment from August 1, 2012.
The topics of the PhD projects can be within all areas of Computer Science and Engineering covered by the Department of Computer Science, namely:
* Database and Programming Technologies with particular emphasis on:
– data management technologies, including data mining and data warehousing
– the design, implementation, and application of programming languages, environments, and tools
– technologies for location- and context-based mobile Internet service
* Distributed and Embedded Systems with particular emphasis on:
– real-time, embedded and distributed systems, networks, formalisms for the description and analysis of computer systems
– verification and validation methods and tools
* Information Systems with particular emphasis on:
– development and use of computerised systems in organisations (particularly public sector organisations)
– human-computer interaction, usability, interaction design, software development, and innovation
* Machine Intelligence with particular emphasis on
– graphical probabilistic models
– data mining and machine learning
– autonomous agents
– intelligent web-based systems
You may obtain further information from Head of Department Kristian G. Olesen, Department of Computer Science, Selma Lagerlöfs Vej 300, 9220 Aalborg SØ, Denmark, phone: + 45 9940 9852 , email: email@example.com, concerning the scientific aspects of the stipend.
PhD stipends are allocated to individuals who hold a Masters degree. PhD stipends are normally for a period of 3 years. It is a prerequisite for allocation of the stipend that the candidate will be enrolled as a PhD student at the Doctoral School of the Faculty of Engineering and Science, in accordance with the regulations of Ministerial Order No. 18 of January 14, 2008 on the PhD Programme at the Universities. According to the Ministerial Order, the progress of the PhD student shall be assessed every six months. It is a prerequisite for continuation of salary payment that the previous progress is approved at the time of the evaluation.
The qualifications of the applicant will be assessed by an assessment committee. On the basis of the recommendation of the assessment committee, the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Science will make a decision for allocating the stipend.
For further information about stipends and salary as well as practical issues concerning the application procedure contact Ms. Annette Marquart, The Faculty of Engineering and Science, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +45 9940 7582.
The application is only to be submitted online by using the “Apply online” button below.
Appointment and salary as a PhD fellow are according to the Ministry of Finance Circular of October 1, 2008 on the Collective Agreement for Academics in Denmark, Appendix 5, regarding PhD fellows, and with the Ministry of Finance Circular of June 13, 2007 on the employment structure at Danish Universities.
Aalborg University (AAU) conducts teaching and research to the highest level in the fields of humanities, engineering, and natural, health, and social sciences.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
253 total views, 1 views today