Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Shariah Scholarships for International Undergraduate, Master and Phd Students sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] Shariah Scholarships for International Undergraduate, Master and Phd Students
The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for the Shari’ah Scholarship Award (SA) to pursue their higher education at either local or overseas universities. The Shari’ah Scholarship Award is part of the Fund for Shari’ah Scholars in Islamic Finance, which was established to enhance knowledge, research, talents, and intellectual discourse in the field of Shari’ah. The Fund represents Bank Negara Malaysia’s commitment to strengthen the development of the Islamic financial industry.
- The scholarship is open to citizens of all countries.
- Applicants have to secured admission at a recognized institution of higher learning. Applicants are required to pursue either a Bachelor, CIFP , Master or Doctorate programme, as defined above, in a fulltime programme.
- For a postgraduate application, applicants are required to have a CGPA of at least 3.5 or its equivalent.
- For an undergraduate application, applicants are required to have a CGPA of at least 3.3 or its equivalent (for the first semester result).
- Current students enrolled in the programmes specified above may also apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarships
729 total views, 1 views today