Brunel Law School International Undergraduate Scholarships, Brunel University, UK
Brunel Law School is pleased to announce the international scholarship programme for 2012. The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial support to students who have demonstrated exceptional achievements academically, professionally or through community service.
- Value of award: £3000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Duration of award: Applies to the first year of study only
Am I eligible?
In order to apply for the Brunel Law School international scholarships, applicants must:
- Have applied for a full time undergraduate course for first year entry in the 2012/13 academic year at Brunel Law School and have been made a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on the course.
- Be classed as an international fee paying applicant with a predicted AAA, 35 IB or have achieved the equivalent grades in their national curriculum. –or-
- Be classified as an EU student who has studied their national curriculum, achieving a predicted score equivalent to AAA. (EU students who have taken UK A levels or the IB cannot apply for the School scholarship but are eligible and encouraged to apply for the University’s Academic Excellence scholarship: Official Website.
- Not be a current Brunel student.
To receive the award, successful applicants must:
- Meet all conditions of their offer from Brunel and register on their LLB course by the date specified on their offer letter.
- Make Brunel their firm choice through UCAS
- Scholarship recipients must pay their deposit by Monday 16 July, 2012 to confirm their acceptance of a place and hold their scholarship. If the deposit is not paid by this date, the School reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship and award it to a runner-up.
Further Notes for Applicants
- Scholarships are awarded for the entry year 2012/13 only and will not be deferred to later years of entry.
- All awards are offered as a single contribution of £3000 towards tuition fees for Brunel Law School courses for the entry year 2012/13 and will not be continued in subsequent years of a student’s academic programme.
- The scholarship may not be used towards your course deposit and a cash alternative cannot be offered.
- Successful applicants will not be eligible to apply for this scholarship programme in subsequent years.
- Applicants should be aware that awards will not be credited towards tuition fees until full university enrollment, including authentication of qualifications and other documentation, takes place.
- Please note that we are not offering any full scholarships for international students for 2012/13.
- Students who have received awards from other departments at the University of Brunel are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by the 14th of June. Students not selected will not be notified.
Scholarships are open to students from all regions.
Successful applicants will be required to engage with a range of publicity and promotional activities and are encouraged to take an active role in the School by participating in our Law Society, moot and debate teams, ambassador schemes and other activities.
Awards are based on the following criterion:
- 3 A-levels with grades AAA or above or the equivalent in applicant’s national curriculum, or an International Baccalaureate Diploma with 35 points or above.
The closing date for applications is 4pm, GMT 31st May, 2012. No applications will be accepted after this date.
For information not listed on this page please email: email@example.com
For more information, please visit official website.
83 total views, 1 views today