Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA sebagai berikut:
CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA
Canon Foundation for Scientific Research (CFSR) sponsors scientists primarily in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries. The foundation aims are to support activities that will increase the participation of under represented nations in these disciplines and to develop an understanding of how this will influence development.
* Applications must be in the engineering or scientific fields
* Applications relevant to current funding initiatives will be given priority
* Applications will be considered from postgraduate students, postdoctoral researchers and established researchers with permanent institutional positions
* Applicants may be asked to attend an interview (at CFSR’s expense)
* Applicants will be asked to produce evidence of the use of their funding, for example a certificate of attendance, conference report etc.
For further information
262 total views, 1 views today