Dental Development Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Kent, UK
Scholarships of £250, £500, £750 and £1,000 will be available. The maximum amount available to any scholar will be £1,000 per academic stage.
University of Kent Dental Development Scholarship
This scholarship competition is open to all UK, EU and Overseas full-time undergraduate students.
This scholarship fund is designed to support widening access and participation in higher education by dental care professionals and will provide a partial scholarship to incoming and current students in the Dental Care programmes at the University of Kent.
Scholarships of £250, £500, £750 and £1,000 per annum will be available. The maximum amount available to any scholar will be £1,000 per academic stage.
Scholarships may be awarded for 1, 2 or 3 stages, and any applicant awarded a scholarship at stage 1 or 2 will be able to reapply for succeeding academic stages at the end of June each year. Scholarships will also be subject to satisfactory academic progress
- Applicants must fulfill the normal entry requirements for the course
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place or be an existing student in good standing for a full-time or flexible degree at the University of Kent for the following or current academic year in the Dental Care programme
- Applicants will be judged on the strength of their academic background and appropriate completion of the award application form
- Priority will be given to applicants in the following order:-
- qualified dental nurses
- other dental care professionals
If you have any problems with your application please email: email@example.com
Please note that interviews for scholarships will take place on the same day as academic interviews.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 20th July 2012.
You can hold a University bursary and a scholarship at the same time.
155 total views, 1 views today
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3