Edith Cowan University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (ECUPRS), Australia
This scholarship is designed to support postgraduate students of exceptional research promise to study full-time at Edith Cowan University in a Doctoral degree (PhD) or Master by Research. The scholarship is offered on the basis of academic merit and research performance. Applicants will automatically be considered for an APA or an ECUPRS; successful applicants will be offered either an APA or an ECUPRS.
Amount: $25,000 (tax free) per annum (3 years for Doctoral degree or up to 2 years for Master by Research) as well as a thesis allowance
Method: Electronic funds transfer
* Academic merit, qualifications equivalent to an Australian first class honours degree or a Master by Research.
* Research, significant professional and research experience combined with lesser academic qualifications may also be considered if deemed to be equivalent to first class honours.
* May not concurrently receive a faculty scholarship or other major scholarship.
Level of study:
* Higher Degree Research (including Masters by Research)
* Australian citizen
* Australian permanent resident visa
* New Zealand citizen
* Applicants must provide the original or certified copies of academic documentation, including academic transcripts and proof of completion from any tertiary qualification, except for qualifications completed at Edith Cowan University.
* Qualifications from overseas institutions will be assessed in comparison to Australian qualifications.
* An applicant’s research experience will be taken into consideration in the assessment of applications for scholarship. Applicants are required to provide evidence of any research grants received or research that has been published or the extent of research team member.
* It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all documentation presented in a foreign language is also accompanied by an authorised English translation.
* Selection is based on academic merit and research capability within the University’s research strengths. Each application will be assessed against the Scholarship Ranking Scheme.
Application opening date: 1 April 2010 (mid-year round) and 1 September 2010
Application closing date: 31 May 2010 (mid-year round) and 29 October 2010
Visit official website.
283 total views, 1 views today
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3