New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year 2017.
The scholarship will cover full tuition fees, and a small stipend. Scholarships are available for the duration of your study. There is no additional application for the scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded based on your admission application and are final.
Level of Education
Scholarships are available for Master degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships are available for MBA program only.
Amount of Scholarships
Successful candidates will receive:
- Full tuition fees
- A small stipend
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country (domestic and international).
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for MBA program at New York University (NYU Stern).
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirement.
- Scholarships only available for new students commencing study in academic year 2017. Current students are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact New York University (NYU Stern) for more info.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no other restriction on nationality.
Applicants will be assessed based on admission application.
How to Apply
You must apply online using their online application service. There is no separate application for the scholarship. Your application for the MBA program will be assessed for the scholarship.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
The latest closing date for this scholarship program is March 15, 2017.
Please take note of the deadline. Late and incomplete submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact New York University (NYU Stern) for more info.
- Applicants are welcome from any country.
- There is no separate application for the scholarship. Your application for the MBA program will be assessed for the scholarship.
- Scholarship decisions are final.
For further info please visit: www.stern.nyu.edu
1,127 total views, 2 views today