Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK
Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at School of Economics, University of Surrey – UK. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee at Home / EU / International students rate and provide maintenance stipend as well. This is a 4 year doctoral program where the first 2 years are for training and the next 2 years for independent research. Applicants must have a first class bachelor degree, or a Master degree in Economics or related field.
Level of Education
Studentships available for PhD degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available only for PhD in Economics offered at School of Economics, University of Surrey.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships will pay the full tuition fee at Home / EU / international rate and provide a competitive maintenance stipend.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the PhD program.
- Applicants must hold a first class bachelor degree.
- Students holding a Master degree in Economics or related field will also be considered.
- Scholarships available for new students commencing study in October 2016.
- Applicants must apply for the full time program. Part time students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must take GRE exam especially the “Quantitative Reasoning”. Applications without this GRE result will not be considered.
- Applicants can be from any country (EU or non EU).
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact the School of Economics, University of Surrey, for more info.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no restriction or nationality criteria.
Studentships will be awarded based on your application to the PhD program. Make sure all documents needed for the application are complete including your GRE result.
Please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully.
How to Apply
You must apply for the PhD in economics by the deadline below. There is no separate application needed for this studentship. Your application for the PhD program will automatically be reviewed for the studentship. Please make sure you read all the guidelines available on their website before submitting your application.
The closing date for applying the PhD in Economics program is March 15, 2016 for academic year 2016 – 2017.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact School of Economics, University of Surrey for more info about the result.
- This scholarship will be based on your application to the PhD program, supporting documents and GRE result.
- Applicants do not need to submit separate application for this studentship. All applications will automatically be reviewed for this studentship.
For further info please visit official website: www.surrey.ac.uk.
302 total views, 2 views today