Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation Vocal Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
The HCCCF Vocal Scholarships are generously sponsored by The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation, and are provided to encourage the educational growth of new students enrolled in the Vocal Program at MI. Twelve HCCCF Vocal scholarships will be awarded in Fall 2012 to students (US or non-US citizens) enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) program who enter with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 (or better) and can clearly articulate their goals as a vocalist (see essay instructions).
The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the Vocal performance program only, and may not be transferred to “non-performance program” emphases (Audio Engineering, Music Business, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA degree.
One Complete Vocal Program Equipment Package per Awardee:
- Sennheiser e835 Microphone
- Sennheiser HD201 Headphones
- 20 Ft. Male to Female XLR Cable with XLR to 1/4” Adapter
Requirements & Checklist
- Enrolling AA (Vocal) students only.
- US citizen and non-US citizen.
- Submit a 250 word essay explaining why you should be considered for a HCCCF Vocal Scholarship. Include your long and short-term goals and any other factors you consider relevant. Essays that exceed the 250 word limit will not considered.
- Submit a copy of your official high school or college transcript.
Eligibility is determined by a combination of academic standing (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75) and the quality and content of the scholarship essay.
For programs beginning: Fall 2012
Submit application by: August 24, 2012
All materials must be submitted in a complete package and mailed via US Postal Service to:
6752 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
For more information, please visit official website
265 total views, 1 views today
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3