International Development Office Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
Scholarships are open to all subject areas.
Who is eligible:
- Candidates must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea
- Candidates must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University eg. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, bursaries
- Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship.
- Candidates must pay their £2000 deposit by 1st June 2011, to be eligible to receive their scholarship.
- Candidates can apply direct or be nominated by a School or College at Swansea or by a regional representative
- Deadline for application 1st July 2011
How to Apply:
Scholarship applications can be submitted from the 1st February 2011.
Candidates can apply:
- Direct to the International Development Office: email@example.com
- Through a regional representative/agent nominated by the International Office
- Through Swansea’s academic Schools
All candidates must have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea before applying for an International Scholarship. Please attach a transcript detailing your courses and grades.
Contact: Contact the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 1792 602365
294 total views, 2 views today