Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK sebagai berikut:
International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International postgraduate students commencing their studies in September 2016. Scholarships are open to students with and without prior work experience.
QMS International MBA Scholarships*
- 4 Scholarships of £7,200
- 3 Scholarships of £4,500
- 4 Scholarships of £1,000
* INTO Queen’s students are not eligible for QMS International MBA Scholarships
INTO Queen’s Progression Scholarship**
- 2 Scholarships of £2,000
**Applicable to INTO Queen’s students only
To be eligible for these scholarships, a student must:
- Satisfy the eligibility conditions for the specific scholarship and the terms and conditions (see below).
- Have received an offer from Queen’s Management School on the International MBA programme.
- Be a self-funding student; partially sponsored students are eligible provided that they are paying their own fees equal to at least the amount of the scholarship.
- Submit an International MBA Scholarship application form by 30th June 2016. Scholarship Application forms can be requested by emailing email@example.com. Completed applications should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the International MBA Administrator, Queen’s Management School, Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast, BT9 5EE. Note: The school does not take responsibility for any late or lost applications.
International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarship applies to students commencing a taught postgraduate International MBA programme at Queen’s Management School in 2016/17 only.
- All scholarships will take the form of a reduction in tuition fee.
- Students must be fully registered on the taught postgraduate International MBA programme at Queen’s Management School by 25 September 2016.
- Students must have met their offer criteria in full.
- International Students must have paid the minimum mandatory deposit required. If the minimum deposit is not paid the offer of scholarship may be revoked.
- The scholarship normally may not be held in conjunction with another Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee reduction. If students are awarded more than one University award the award most appropriate to the student’s circumstances will be applied.
- If a student withdraws from the course, the value of the scholarship will be reduced in line with the tuition fee liability. The School reserves the right, in the absence of suitable candidates, not to award one or more of the scholarships. The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards and regulations at its sole discretion. All scholars will be required to have their name (and potentially photograph and profile) included in Queen’s University publicity material.
Assessment of Scholarships
Applications will be assessed at a meeting of the Queen’s Management School Scholarship Panel. Students will be assessed on:
- Academic Performance
- A Statement of Work Experience
- A Personal Statement
The statement of work experience should contain:
- Details of all work experience including: employer details, commencement and end dates
- Skills relevant to your MBA study. These might include: leadership, coaching, mentoring, decision-making and team working. For students without prior work experience, this statement should contain evidence of these skills in other areas (voluntary work, university teams, etc.)
The personal statement should outline:
- Your motivation for undertaking the International MBA
- Any specific programme-relevant skills you possess
- Your aspirations on completion of the International MBA
Following the assessment meeting, a list of candidates recommended for scholarships will be put forward to the Queen’s Management School Board meeting. Final decisions on offers or cancellations of scholarships will rest with Queen’s Management School.
Students will be emailed with the outcome of their scholarship application. Successful candidates will be provided with further instructions on requirements and acceptance of their award.
For more information, please visit official website: www.qub.ac.uk.
612 total views, 2 views today