International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK
The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
It is important to note the following:
- To be eligible for all of our scholarships and bursaries students must be classified as international students in terms of fees.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple scholarships but will only receive the one of greatest value.
- All of our scholarships and bursaries are subject to terms and conditions.
International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management (International)
The International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management (International) is a prestigious award for students with an excellent academic background.
- Award value: £2,000
- Term: One-off award towards one year Masters fees, non-renewable. September intake only.
- Quantity: Two
- Eligible courses: MSc in Human Resource Management (International)
- Application type: Application is by scholarship essay
Scholarship Essay Requirements
- Title: How could the study of ‘Human Resource Management and Development’ at the University of Gloucestershire support your career and personal development?
- Length: 1,000 words
- Comments: Please mark your essay “International Merit Scholarship for HRM”
Deadline: Friday 5 July 2013
For more information, please visit : official website
208 total views, 1 views today
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3