International Student Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability (academic merit based scholarships).
25% to 50% of tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy)
10 x 25% scholarships annually
10 x 50% scholarships annually
- Available for international students only, for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Applicants must currently be or have previously been in the top 5% of their high school or university class.
- Students will be selected for scholarships based on outstanding academic ability. In addition, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities will also be considered.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard. English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
- English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
Successful applicants will be awarded these scholarships based on their ability to meet the eligibility criteria outlined
Scholarship Application Closing Date
- September 21, 2012
- January 25, 2013
- May 31, 2013
All international students who have made an application to study at Bond University (by the scholarship closing date for each semester) will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
It is recommended that when students complete a Bond University Application Form, they submit a personal statement (outlining why you should be awarded a Bond scholarship), references, resume and certified copies of other relevant documentation to assist in supporting your application.
As part of the selection process, all shortlisted applicants will be required to participate in a telephone interview.
Selections for each intake of scholarship students are assessed based on academic merit. Should your submission not be successful at the time of application, your details will be reassessed for future semester intakes up until the point of acceptance.
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are not contacted for an interview by the dates stated in the general information above, then you can assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Students will not be notified of their unsuccessful application in writing.
For further information, please contact:
Phone: +61 7 5595 1028
For more information, please visit : official website
134 total views, 1 views today