Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hallym University, Korea sebagai berikut:
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hallym University, Korea
- Application Period : Jan. 31st ~ Mar. 22th
- The 1st Selection : Mar. 26th ~ April. 6th
- Recommendation to NIIED : April. 13th
- Announcement for the Results of the 2ndSelection : April. 30
- Announcement for Final Grantees : June 11st
- Admission Process : July 2nd ~ July 31st
- Entry into Korea : August 27th ~ August 29th
- Orientation : August 30th ~ August 31st
- Korean Language Course : September 3th
Eligibility for Application
- The applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship.
- Applicants who hold Korean citizenship are not qualified for this program.
- Applicants have to submit the Personal Medical Assessment (included in the application form) when he/she apply for this program, and then submit an Official Medical Examination Report issued in a hospital to NIIED after passing the NIIED Selection Committee (the 2nd Selection). A serious illness reflected in the examination results will be the main cause of disqualification from the scholarship.
- Applicants who have ever enrolled in the same program in Korea as the one they are applying for will be disqualified from the program. For example, an applicant who has previously enrolled in a master’s program in Korea cannot apply for the KGSP Master’s Program.
- Applicants who apply for the Master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for the Doctoral program must hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree.
- Applicants who are expecting to obtain the relevant required degree or diploma by August 31st, 2011 must submit a certificate of degree or diploma expectation, and submit the official certificate of degree or diploma by September 1st, 2011.
- If the transcript is not indicated in grades/marks/scores format, or is difficult to convert into percentages, attachment of official explanation from the attended institution is required.
Students are selected by evaluation of their documents and interviews. For overseas applicants, the interview screening committee of a departmental may conduct the evaluation based on a phone interview, email and the submitted documents in place of a personal interview.
- Examination of documents: The evaluation is conducted by the department based on undergraduate or graduate level grades.
- Interview: The evaluation is conducted on ability in a major, linguistic proficiency, aptitude and personality.
Campus Life (Residence Hall)
The University Dormitory Complex has eight dormitory facilities, which can accommodate up to 2,803 students. It also has incidental facilities for helping student’s comfortable rest, including: study room (independent study room, computer room), physical training facilities (fitness facility, tennis courts), Internet cafeteria, musical hall, movie theater, and Internet access equipment for each student room.
We focus on the student guiding principles, which are harmonized with self-regulation and restriction for the following purposes: to create an academic atmosphere, to improve student’s health through sports, and to help to build the student’s character through dormitory life.
Each student room: bookshelves, bed, wardrobe, telephone, shoe chest, electric fan, and Internet access equipment.
Public facilities: Internet cafeteria, movie theater, coin laundry, reading room, lecture room (English, Chinese, Japanese), shower room, resting room, washroom, ironing stand, fitness facility, badminton court, table-tennis room, foot-baseball court, campus kiosk, etc.
- General Selection (95% of total capacity)
- Select by admission records(each college, department, and school year).
- Graduate student, Students who have a special flair in athletics, Overseas Koreans.
- Students who were in the student dormitory committee in the previous semester, and students who have a good record in dormitory life.
- All required documents must e originals.
- Documents written in foreign languages except Korea and English must be submitted along with the public notary copies translated in Korean or English
- All application documents will not be returned
- The applicant’s English name and date of birth must match the information on his/her passport.
- Urgent notices are sent out by e-mail. Please indicate email address accurately.
- Any false or misleading statement may disqualify your application.
- Student’s application can be canceled due to insufficient documents.
International Affairs Office, Hallym University
1 Hallymdaehak-gil, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 200-702,
Address : 1 Hallymdaehak-gil, Chuncheon Gangwon-do, 200-702, KOREA
366 total views, 1 views today