Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang LLM International Scholarships, Brunel Law School, Brunel University, UK sebagai berikut:
LLM International Scholarships, Brunel Law School, Brunel University, UK
Brunel Law School is pleased to announce the international scholarship programme for 2012. The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial support to students who have demonstrated exceptional achievements academically, professionally or through community service.
- Amount of awards: £2000
- Number of Awards: 5
Am I eligible?
In order to apply for the Brunel Law School international scholarships, applicants must:
- Have been made a conditional or unconditional offer for a full time LLM course for the 2012/13 academic year at Brunel Law School.
- Be classed as an international fee paying applicant (Home/ EU students are not eligible).
To receive the award, successful applicants must:
- Meet all conditions of their offer from Brunel and register on their LLM course by the date specified on their offer letter.
- Scholarship recipients must pay their deposit by 1 July, 2012 to confirm their acceptance of a place and hold their scholarship. If the deposit is not paid by this date, the School reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship and award it to a runner-up.
Further Notes for Applicants
- Scholarships are awarded for the entry year 2012/13 only and will not be deferred to later years of entry.
- All awards are offered as a single contribution of £2000 towards tuition fees for Brunel Law School courses for the entry year 2012/13 and will not be continued in subsequent years of a student’s academic programme if applicable.
- The scholarship may not be used towards your course deposit and a cash alternative cannot be offered.
- Students who have received awards from other departments at the University of Brunel are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
- Awards will not be credited towards tuition fees until full university registration, including authentication of qualifications and other documentation, takes place.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by the 6th of June. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
Scholarships are open to students from all regions.
Successful applicants will be required to engage with a range of publicity and promotional activities and are encouraged to take an active role in the School by participating in our Law Society, moot and debate teams, ambassador schemes and other activities.
Awards are based on at least one of the following criteria:
- Exceptionally outstanding academic performance, achieving a First-class honours degree or applicant’s national curriculum equivalent and meet our English language entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
- Applicant meets minimum entry requirement for course, including the English language requirements and can demonstrate exceptional professional achievements i.e. management or significant experience in an NGO, public or private sector enterprise; experience as a judge or magistrate, or similar qualifications.
The closing date for applications is 4pm, GMT 31st May, 2012. No applications will be accepted after this date.
For information not listed on this page please email: email@example.com
For more information, please visit Official Website
403 total views, 1 views today