Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) 2011 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework sebagai berikut:
Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) 2011 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework
Macquarie University has one of the most generous scholarship programs in the country, and provides opportunities each year to many students to undertake studies at Macquarie University. Macquarie University is also a participant in Australian Government Scholarship programs.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a FULL OFFER by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
If you are applying through the University Admissions Centre (UAC) click here for more information
If you are applying for an Honours degree click here for more information
WHAT DOES MUIS COVER?
Macquarie University International Scholarships are available across most courses to cover international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree. Postgraduate courses not available under MUIS are Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Management, Master of Applied Finance (MAF), Master of Advanced Surgery and Master of Surgery.
Scholarships will be granted to cover the credit points required to complete a single undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
The scholarship provides course fees for the minimum course duration. No additional allowances are payable. The scholarship does NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study. Annual renewal of the MUIS is subject to satisfactory performance in the Macquarie University degree program.
To download the MUIS conditions click here.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants must complete a course application form with certified copies of all relevant documents and application fee of $110. The application fee will be refunded if you are awarded an MUIS. Once your course application has been processed you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online MUIS application form.
- Download an application form for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Applicants must also complete an online MUIS application form. Students must have a Macquarie University Student Number before applying for the MUIS. As part of the application students must nominate two referees to complete a Referee Report, and must also provide a ‘Statement of Purpose’ of approximately one page outlining their interest in the scholarship program and indicating how the academic qualification will benefit themselves and their community. For more information and to apply click here.
- IMPORTANT: Additional supporting documents are no longer required. The ‘Statement of Purpose’ must be submitted as a Word or PDF document and has a file size limit of 256KB.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
DEADLINES FOR MUIS APPLICATIONS
MUIS Applications for Semester 2, 2010 are now closed.
Please note that deadlines are strictly enforced and applications submitted after the due date will not be considered for a scholarship.
Semester 1, 2011 Commencement
MUIS online applications for Semester 1, 2011 must be submitted by 31 October, 2010
MUIS applicants must also submit their International Undergraduate or Postgraduate Application Form by 1 October, 2010
Semester 2, 2011 Commencement
MUIS online applications for Semester 2, 2011 must be submitted by 30 April, 2011
MUIS applicants must also submit their International Undergraduate or Postgraduate Application Form by 1 April, 2011
IMPORTANT: Applicants must hold a FULL OFFER for the course by the MUIS deadline to be considered for the scholarship. For information about understanding your offer letter click here.
RESULTS OF APPLICATIONS
Students applying for a scholarship for Semester 2, 2010 will be advised of the outcome of their application in June 2010.
Students applying for a scholarship for Semester 1, 2011 will be advised of the outcome of their application inDecember 2010.
For scholarship enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
371 total views, 1 views today