Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang Master Scholarship in Water Resources Management sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarship in Water Resources Management
The ICE WaRM scholarship programme aims to:
- provide high calibre students with the opportunity to study with ICE WaRM partners to further their knowledge;
- provide students with the opportunity to participate in research and advance their scientific knowledge in water resources management;
- encourage the exchange of ideas on best practice within water-related fields;
- provide students with the opportunity to participate in presentations, conferences, seminars and forums on contemporary issues in water resources management;
- provide the opportunity for students from organisations and countries currently facing major water issues to participate in programmes which they may not be able to fund; and
- demonstrate a commitment to cultural change and diversity and the international sharing of knowledge and skills related to water resources management.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION CLOSING DATES
Semester 1 (February 2012) – Deadline 26th August 2011
Semester 2 (July 2012) – Deadline 24th February 2012
ICE WaRM offers two rounds of scholarships annually, in February and July. Applicants are able to begin applying for current or future rounds at any time.
HOW DO I APPLY?
1) Complete the online registration form to gain access to the relevant application forms.
Once you press “submit” you will see a webpage with links to 3 documents:
- Scholarship Guidelines
- Scholarship Application Form
- Scholarships Confidential Referee Report
2) Print and/or save these files. You will also receive an automatic email acknowledgement with a direct link to the application forms.
3) Complete the Scholarship Application Form and send to ICE WaRM with relevant documentation by the deadline.
- ICE WaRM will acknowledge receipt of all applications and advise if any documents are outstanding.
- Completion of the online registration form allows ICE WaRM to monitor interest in the scholarship programme and remind applicants of closing dates.
- Any applications that are incomplete by the application deadline will not be eligible for consideration.
- Hard copy documents (transcripts, parchments, passports/birth certificates) must be original or certified copies – uncertified photocopies will not be accepted.
ICE WaRM offers full and partial scholarships toward the cost of the programme (fee tuition). For international students the fully funded scholarship is AUD$40,000 and partially funded scholarship is AUD$20,000*.
There are two types of Australia Awards: the Endeavour Awards administered by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) and the international development awards administered by the Australia Agency for International Development (AusAID). Both programs are providing opportunities to study in Australia for International Students.
For more information, please visit official website.
395 total views, 1 views today