Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden sebagai berikut:
Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala University – Sweden. The scholarships will pay for tuition fees only, but not your living expenses. The scholarships are based on merit and awarded to the students with most outstanding academic performance who show interest in educational milieu. Applicants’ academic performance will be assessed based on your supporting documents when applying the Master program.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Master degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for all fields of study offered at Uppsala University. There is no restriction on the subjects or fields of study for this particular scholarship.
Amount of Scholarships
This scholarship will pay tuition fees only. You will not receive stipend for living expenses.
Duration of Scholarships
Unknown. Please contact Uppsala University for more info.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must be a citizen of country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master degree program.
- Scholarships only available for your first priority program at Uppsala University.
- Applicants must have academic achievement and show interest in educational milieu.
- Applicants must commence study in August 29, 2016.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact Uppsala University for more info
Scholarships available for all students from country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland. There is no other restriction or nationality criteria.
Please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully. The team will assess you based on your nationality and your academic performance. Your academic performance will be assessed based on your supporting documents when applying the Master program.
Scholarships will be awarded based on merit. Early application is not a point of consideration for this scholarship. Applying early will not give you any advantages. Make sure to submit the complete application and supporting documents before the deadline.
How to Apply
You must apply online via their website. Applicants must submit 2 (two) separate applications:
- Applicants must submit application for the Master program using their online application website.
- Applicants must also submit the scholarship application form.
Please make sure you read all the guidelines available on their website before submitting your applications.
The closing date for this scholarship is January 15, 2016 for academic year 2016 – 2017. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Result will be sent to applicants via email before the announcement of offers of admission to the Master program.
- This scholarship will be based purely on merit and your academic performance assessed from your supporting documents.
- Your financial need and early application will not be a point of consideration for this particular scholarship.
For further info please visit official website: www.uu.se.
566 total views, 1 views today