Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang MBA Scholarships (Entrepreneurship), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK sebagai berikut:
MBA Scholarships (Entrepreneurship), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK
In recognition of entrepreneurs seeking to take their business to new levels of success, we are offering The Bettany Scholarship for Entrepreneurs.
- Value: up to £14,000 towards the tuition fees
- Number of awards: 1
- Eligibility: Self-funded applicants of any nationality from the Entrepreneurship Sector
Scholarship details: The scholarship is designed for applicants who have already established a small to medium enterprise operating in Europe and/or UK for at least two years, and who are looking to further enhance their business knowledge and skills.
The selection criteria for the scholarships will be based on both:
- Strength of the application: an applicant’s achievements, academic credentials, professional track record and personal merit.
- Interview: an assessment of the applicant’s communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and/or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate’s likely contribution to the professional and cultural make-up of the cohort.
Applicants from outside the EU who require a Visa to study in the UK are advised to submit their application sooner than the recommended deadline to ensure enough time is allowed for the visa application process to be completed.
* Candidates who apply after the scholarship deadline may still be considered if funds are available.
The recipient of this scholarship is expected to help promote Cranfield in their country or within their industry.
The Leo Murray Scholarship
The Leo Murray scholarship was set up in honour of Professor Leo Murray who retired as Director of the School of Management in 2003.
Course: Full-time MBA
Value: up to £14,000 towards the tuition fees
Number of awards: 1
Scholarship details: The award will be granted to a candidate who has achieved significant academic and career success to date, and who can demonstrate both individual strengths and entrepreneurial spirit.
For more information, please visit : official website
534 total views, 1 views today