MBA Scholarships in International Business, MIB School of Management, Italy
MBA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS – FULL TIME EDITION
XXIII edition (September 2012 – September 2013)
MIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy is pleased to announce a scholarship competition for applicants to the XXIII Edition of the MBA in International Business.
The Scholarships will go toward tuition fees to attend the XXIII edition of the MBA in International Business programme (September 2012 – September 2013).
The Scholarships will cover up to 50% of the tuition fees. The full tuition fees are equivalent to 25.000,00 EUR (21% VAT included). The amount of the scholarships will be discounted from the overall tuition fees. In case of course abandonment or exclusion for any reason, no amount of the scholarship will be paid or reimbursed.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline.
- Good working knowledge of English (TOEFL/IELTS/PTE certificate is recommended).
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
MIB School of Management will award scholarships to the best candidates on the basis of educational qualifications, professional skills and motivation shown during the entrance interview.
To be considered for a scholarship, the application form for the programme must be completed on-line at www.mib.edu.
In order to finalize the application, the following documents must be received:
- Degree certificate and transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- A certificate demonstrating adequate knowledge of English such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (alternatively, verification of skills may be made directly by the School)
- A deductive reasoning test score such as GMAT (alternatively, verification may be made directly by the School).
The documentation must be sent by July 9, 2012 to the following address:
Ms. Barbara Sepic
MIB School of Management
Largo Caduti di Nasiriya 1
34142 Trieste – Italy
88 total views, 1 views today