MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship 2011/2012, Hong Kong
Study Subject:Multimedia and Entertainment Technology
Employer:The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
One full tuition-fee scholarship worth totally HK$111,600 is donated from School of Design to encourage outstanding non-local full-time student(s) for the study of the MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology programme on 2011/12.
Non-local full-time student(s) in MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology programme in 2011/12.
Consideration will be given to non-local studenti(s) who is given an offer for entry into the full-time stream of the MSc program in 2011/12 and has attained the following duringadmission:
- A relevant undergraduate degree;
- An accumulated GPA of not lower than 3.75 (or the equivalent);
- Class rank will also be considered if available. Applicant must be within the top 5% of his/her graduating class;
- The applicant’s university/department international ranking may also be considered;
- TOEFL scores for non-English speaking applicants must be 550 or above for the paper-based test, or 213 or above for the computer-based test, or 79 or above for the internet-based test, OR, an overall Band Score of at least 6 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). OR, Chinese mainland’s College EnglishTest (CET) Band 6. Individuals will also be considered on their own merit by the Scholarship Committee;
- Outstanding awards in a relevant field of study will be considered;
- Other awards relating to community and environmental concerns will be considered;
- Applicant’s portfolio will be considered;
- All applicants must produce a Personal Statement in the English language;
- Applicants must provide 2 letters of recommendation from their tutors;
- Applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.5 each semester in order to continue payments;
- This scholarship will be apportioned over 3 installments.
Shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited to attend a selection interview with the panel thatformed by the Programme Leader and at least one faculty member of the programme.The panel will nominate finalist(s) based on the criteria and recommend to Director of School of Design for final approval.
Scholarship application Deadline: 15 July 2011
95 total views, 1 views today