MSc Scholarships in Food and Water Security, Aberystwyth University, UK
Study Subject: Food & Water Security
Employer: Aberystwyth University
A total of 3 scholarships, each worth £5000 towards tuition fees will be available for full-time students on the MSc Food & Water Security course that commences in September 2011. The scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence (minimum of a UK upper second class honours degree or equivalent, either already achieved or predicted by the candidate’s awarding university required for consideration). In order to be considered for one of these awards, an application for a place on a taught Masters degree at Aberystwyth University.
A total of 3 scholarships worth £5000 from tuition fees of full-time students on the MSc Food & Water Security course are available for students who commence their studies in September 2011. This is open to both UK/EU and non-EU students. Separate application forms will not be required. Therefore it is essential that the application for a place.
Please see the regulations below for further information.
- A total of 3 scholarships worth £5000 from tuition fees of full-time students on the MSc Food & Water Security course are available for students who commence their studies in September 2011. This is open to both UK/EU and non-EU students.
- Separate application forms will not be required. Therefore it is essential that the application for a place [see Official Website. ] be received by the AU Postgraduate Admissions Office by 31st May 2011. Applicants should specify “MSc Food & Water Security Scholarships” in section 4 of the Postgraduate Application Form, or in the relevant section of an on-line application.
- Selection will be on the basis of academic excellence and the applicant’s suitability for their proposed course. A minimum (UK) 2.i Honours (or equivalent) is required for consideration. Information on the comparability of non-UK degrees is available at Official Website. .
- Decisions for 2011 will be made by a selection panel on the basis of academic excellence (see 3 above) and where applicable, relevant work experience. The panel will consist of academic representatives from IBERS, IGES and the Department of International Politics and will be chaired by the Dean of Postgraduate Studies. The results will be made available during the first week of July 2011.
- Scholarships are available for entirely self-financed students (i.e. they cannot be held by students with full-awards, e.g. Chevening Scholarships, Commonwealth Shared Scholarship or any governmental award or any partial awards, including AU departmental awards and the Aber-grad Discount).
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to future intakes.
- This scholarship scheme is subject to annual review.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31st May 2011
Visit Official Website.
46 total views, 1 views today