Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang PhD and Postdoc Positions in Multimedia at Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal sebagai berikut:
PhD and Postdoc Positions in Multimedia at Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal
The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for PhD and Postdoc positions, with a yearly renewable contract, for a maximum duration of 4 years.
The PhD and Postdoc Research Grants are available in accordance with the Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT) regulations and payments for advanced training and qualification of human resources, see http://alfa.fct.mctes.pt/apoios/bolsas/valores.
The Multimedia Signal Processing Group develops research in the areas of visual information analysis, modeling, processing, manipulation, representation, adaptation, coding and description for multimedia applications.
The current PhD and Postdoc grants are available for the following technical areas:
- Advanced video coding
- 3D video coding and processing, 3D holoscopic video
- Automatic metadata creation, mobile visual search
- Quality of experience, video quality and video segmentation quality
- Secure biometrics recognition
The candidates shall fulfill the following conditions:
- Strong motivation for research work
- Background on the relevant technical areas
- Strong publication record on the relevant technical areas (especially for Postdoc applications)
- Fluent in English and with good skills in technical writing and presenting
- Good programming skills
The applicants will be supervised by one or more of the following Professors: Fernando Pereira, Paulo Correia, Luis Ducla Soares, Paulo Nunes and João Ascenso (see http://www.img.lx.it.pt/Staff.html for details).
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- Motivation letter;
- Recommendation letter(s).
Selected candidates will be interviewed.
Applications shall be received no later than 31st March 2011.
For any clarifications, please contact Prof. Fernando Pereira at email@example.com
283 total views, 1 views today