Post Doctoral Fellowship Program
Universities in Pakistan in recent years have embarked on imparting education in critical areas to cope with the advanced technical manpower needs of the country in the 21st century. To achieve this objective, it is essential that the universities and other institutions of higher learning should not only be well equipped but staffed with highly qualified and experienced teachers. With these qualities they would be able to train more Ph.D.s with in the country.
Post Doctoral Fellowship Program provides an excellent opportunity to the faculty members of the public/private sector universities and researchers of the public sector R & D organizations to enhance and upgrade their research skills and knowledge about the latest development in the technologically advanced countries of the world.
These fellowships are offered on open merit at the national level. 70% slots are reserved for faculty members of public sector universities, private sector universities are given 20% slots and 10% are kept for public sector R & D organizations.
In view of the above, it is essential to send our university teachers for post-doctoral research abroad to enable them to up-date their knowledge and skills in selective fields and specialization and new research projects.
Apply Online Visit Official Website.
Please ensure to submit the following documents latest by 12th May, 2011:
- Printed copy of online Application form, duly signed by the applicant along with date and attested by head of the University / Organization.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC.
- Two Passport size attested Photographs.
- Original Placement / Offer letter from the Host University.
- Research Proposal maximum of five pages.
- Attested copies of all academic certificates/ degrees from Matric to PhD by a gazetted officer.
- Title pages of each publication.
Your online application will only be considered if you send the above mentioned documents latest by 12th May, 2011 on the following address:
- Tahir Abbas Zaidi
- Project Director,
- Human Resource Development Division,
- Higher Education Commission,
- Sector H-9, Islamabad.
Application Deadline : 31 May 2011
Visit Official Website.
167 total views, 1 views today