Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea
Scholarship for international students for graduate studies, within subject Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area by Chosun University, Korea.
Eligibiliy and Qualifications
An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:
- Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor’s or master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT related Eng.)
- Must have IBT score of 80 (CBT 210 or PBT 550) or higher.
- Must have superior CGPA
- Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area
- Financial support for tuition and registration fees, except non-refundable application fee of 100,000 KRW(approximately $90).
- Financial support for the living expenses
- Every admitted student may live in university housing (dormitory).
Send the documents listed below by e-mail to (gschoigs-at-chosun.ac.kr)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) including photo, experience, contact address, birth data and so on
- A copy of a transcript
Scholarship Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2010 – Dec 3, 2010
Registration Deadline: Feb 11, 2011
260 total views, 2 views today