[UK] Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students at University of Leeds
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students at University of Leeds
The University of Leeds is offering scholarships of £2,000 for international students studying at the following colleges and registering on undergraduate degree programme at Leeds in September 2010.
Bellerbys Study Centres
David Game College and Bath Academy
Cambridge Seminars College
Cambridge Tutors College
The two scholarships include:
1. One general scholarship for any subject area. This scholarship is for a £2000 contribution to tuition fees in the first year only.
2. One business scholarship for Leeds University Business School. This scholarship is for a £2000 contribution to tuition fees for all three years of an undergraduate programme.
Who can apply?
– You must be holding a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full time degree programme at the University of Leeds for September 2010 and made Leeds your firm choice by 30 June 2010.
– Be classified as an `overseas` student for fee purposes (How do I know if I am classified as an `overseas` student?)
How can I apply?
Download and complete one of the application forms below:
Application form for GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP
Application form for BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP
Submit your application by email to email@example.com, or by post to:
University of Leeds
18 Blenheim Terrace
The deadline for applications is 5pm, 19 August 2010
How will the scholarship be awarded?
– Scholarships will be awarded by a panel of university staff on the basis of academic merit
– You will be contacted by email within two weeks of the closing date to confirm the outcome of your application
– The successful candidate will also receive a letter confirming details of the scholarship
If you have any questions regarding these scholarships please contact the International Office,
For more information about study at Leeds or further funding opportunities please visit
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
56 total views, 1 views today