Undergraduate Scholarships 2011 in Computer Engineering at Politecnico di Torino
The project offers international students the possibility to receive a scholarship and other benefits to graduate from the Politecnico di Torino attending the Bachelor of Science program in Computer Engineering (Ingegneria Informatica) at the Verress campus.
The initiative is promoted by the Politecnico di Torino and supported by Regione Valle d`Aosta.
General information on the Bachelor of Science program in Computer Engineering Location: Verres
Language in which the courses are held: Italian
Length: 3 years
The activities will begin in September 2011.
For more information on the university campus and on teaching methods, please visit the Verres campus website.
The Verres Campus is a Struttura Decentrata di Supporto agli Studenti (SDSS); for further information, please visit the SDSS webpage.
- Being not an Italian citizen, or being an Italian citizen who is also in possess of another citizenship
- Being at least 18 years old (by 15/09/2011)
- Having successfully submitted a complete application for the Bachelor program in Computer Engineering (corso di Laurea in Ingegneria Informatica) of the Politecnico di Torino for the 2011/2012 academic year through our Apply@Polito website.
- Knowledge of the Italian language, preferably demonstrated by an international certification
- Not having enrolled at the Politecnico di Torino before the 2011/2012 academic year
- Not being the recipient of other scholarships, Italian or foreign.
Deadline: 16:00 (Italian time) on April 15th, 2011.
For more details Visit Official Website.
82 total views, 2 views today