Vrije University Amsterdam International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands
Study Subject: Culture, Organization & Management, Political Science, Social & Cultural Anthropology, Social Research
Employer: VU University Amsterdam
VU University Amsterdam provides a small number of scholarships for exceptional international students from all countries of the world through the VU Fellowship Programme. The most important selection criteria are academic excellence and motivation. We offer three types of scholarship:
- € 20.000: A nearly full scholarship covering tuition fee, accommodation, visa costs and part of the living expenses for Non-EER students
- € 10.000: A scholarship covering a major part of the tuition fees for non-EER students, or a nearly full scholarship for EER students
- € 5.000: A scholarship covering accommodation expenses for one year
The Faculty board will select students for the scholarships depending on their grades, motivation and financial situation. The scholarships will be awarded early May. You can apply by sending us this application form and a scholarship motivation letter. The scholarship motivation letter should include
- an explanation why you wish and need to receive the amount you specified above
- an indication of what financial resources you can contribute yourself to your studies
- if you are still planning to participate in the programme if you do not receive this scholarship.
You can find the application form here.
The application deadline for the VU Fellowship Programme 2011-2012 is 1 April 2011.
To improve your chances, we recommend you to apply for scholarships that are available through Nuffic or other organizations as well.
Visit Official Website.
222 total views, 1 views today
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3