Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang [beasiswa] [INFO] 30 Post-doctoral Fellowships in Belgium sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [INFO] 30 Post-doctoral Fellowships in Belgium
30 Post-doc Fellowships available at the Universities of the Académie Louvain
Incoming post-doctoral fellowships of the Académie universitaire Louvain (AUL) are offered to scientists from all nationalities in order to strengthen the bilateral S&T collaborations as well as the realisation of the European Research Area.
They are assigned to researchers with a PhD degree (or equivalent), proving their expertise and research capacity by a personal scientific record.
The researchers must not have spent more than 24 months out of the last 3 years in Belgium.
The Fellowships, granted for a stay of 12 to 24 months in one of the Académie universitaire Louvain research unit, concern all fields of research activities dealt with by the AUL.
The amount includes a monthly allowance, social security coverage, insurance expenses and an annual bench fee of 2.500 to 5000 eur for the person concerned.
1. Aim of the action
The stimulation of international mobility and the attraction of researchers from abroad is one of the priorities of the European Research Area.
The Académie universitaire Louvain (AUL) is contributing to this objective by granting post-doc fellowships to highly qualified foreign scientists inviting them to work in a Belgian research team during a certain period of time. The ultimate aim is to establish S&T collaborations and lasting networks between the respective research teams.
2. Eligible scientists
The AUL Incoming post-doc Fellowships are addressed to :
– experienced researchers, holding a doctor’s degree or have a similar research experience *;
– researchers with more than 10 years of research experience will not be eligible;
– not having spent more than 24 month, out of the last 3 years in Belgium
* Experienced researchers are defined as researchers having at least 4 years of research experience (full-time equivalent) since gaining a university diploma giving them access to doctoral studies (the degree must entitle the holder to embark on doctoral studies, without having to acquire any further qualifications), in the country in which the degree/diploma was obtained or researchers already in possession of a doctoral degree, independently of the time taken to acquire it.
3. Duration of the stay : from 12 to 24 months
4. Research fields and potential host units
The considered exchanges must take place in the frame of the ongoing research activities taking place in a research unit of one of the 4 Universities composing the Académie universitaire Louvain, namely :
– Université Catholique de Louvain (Louvain-la-Neuve or Brussels (Woluwé)) : www.uclouvain.be
– Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix – Namur : www.fundp.ac.be
– Facultés Universitaires Catholiques de Mons : www.fucam.ac.be
– Facultés Universitaires Saint Louis – Brussels : www.fusl.ac.be
5. Submission of applications
The application forms are introduced to the -Académie universitaire Louvain (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the AUL promoter and have to be accompanied by:
– a list of scientific publications of the candidate;
– a description of the research project to be performed during the sojourn;
– a recommendation letter from the director of the candidate’s home institute describing the added value of the mission and confirming the possibility that the fellowship holder will be able to resume his/her activities after the stay in Belgium;
– a motivation letter from the AUL promoter.
Only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
The fellowship comprises:
– a net monthly allowance, taking into account the experience of the fellow ;
– a bench fee of 5.000 eur/year for laboratory-based research or 2.500/year for non-laboratory based research;
– the personal liability insurance costs;
– the contribution to the National Office of Social Security
Comment/web site for additional job details
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
375 total views, 1 views today