[beasiswa] [info] Graduate Fellowship at Sciences Po, Paris
ANCORA FOUNDATION is extending the application timeline for the Total E&P Indonesie – Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the Sciences Po, Paris for a two-year course for 2012-2014 academic year. The deadline is now March 14, 2012. One scholarship is offered this year for an Indonesian to pursue the Master of Public Affairs at Sciences Po.
- Generally have between 2 and 10 years of professional experience at the time of application. (Each year, the Selection Committee makes some exceptions to the minimum 2 years’ rule)
- Academic and professional references
- Current curriculum vitae in English
- Official transcripts of a four-year higher education
- English competency: TOEFL (minimum recommended scores of 107-IBT, 263-computer-based, 627 paper-based) or IELTS (minimum recommended score of 7)
More on the Admission Details: http://www.mpa.sciences-po.fr/index.php?id=36; Online application to Sciences Po can be viewed on the following page: http://sciencespo.topapply.com/int
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees (as specified by the Sciences Po)
- Monthly stipend; and
- Return air-ticket (economy class)
More information about the program and the application process can be found in our website www.ancorafoundation.com, specifically on the Programs section of the website. Please fill out the application form, and return it to Ancora Foundation via firstname.lastname@example.org prior to March 14, 2012.
Please feel free to disseminate the above information to your friends and associates.
Thank you and best wishes,
Facebook: Ancora Foundation
T. +62 21 2903 5333
Email : email@example.com
20 total views, 2 views today
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] Graduate Fellowship at Sciences Po, Paris semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Graduate Fellowship at Sciences Po, Paris ini bermanfaat.