Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] Phd economics, dynamic CGE sebagai berikut:
[beasiswa] [info] Phd economics, dynamic CGE
University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University. The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for a Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in Economics (M/F), with an interest in the application of dynamic general equilibrium theory to economic growth.
– Ref: F2-040005 (to be mentioned in all correspondence)
– Student and employee status
– 3-year fixed-term contract, renewable once (up to a total of 4 years maximum), 40h/week
– The assistant’s main task will be to contribute to the research within the Centre for Research and Economic Analysis (CREA), the research unit of the Economics Department and preparing a doctoral thesis in the area of applied microeconomics, under the supervision of Prof. Patrice Pieretti. The thesis has to be undertaken at the University of Luxembourg but can also be part of a joint supervision with another university.
– Contribute to the teaching of classes ranging from one to three hours per week, of small group teachings and tutorials.
For more information concerning this position, please contact Prof. Patrice Pieretti, email: Patrice.pieretti@ uni.lu
– Master’s degree in Economics or equivalent.
– A strong background in economics and abilities in economic modeling.
Strong mathematical skills will be considered as an advantage.
– Good skills in English (oral and written) and possibly oral skills in French.
– Commitment to do research that aims at publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
– Personal work space at the University (full-time contract requires the assistant to work on the University premises).
– Competitive compensation.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applications should be submitted on the following link: http://emea3.mrted.ly/2t3y in English, French or German, before 14/10/2012 and must include the following:
– A motivation letter.
– A detailed curriculum vitae and copies of publications, if applicable.
– A transcript of results of university studies.
– The name, current position, and address of one referee (please indicate relationship to the applicant).
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline : 14 October 2012
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
444 total views, 1 views today