[beasiswa] [info] PhD position in computational biology, University of Freiburg
PhD position in computational biology, University of Freiburg
Within the Freiburg Initiative for Systems Biology (FRISYS, http://frisys.de) a PhD position (TV-L E13 50%) is available. The successful candidate will be associated with the group of PD Dr. Stefan Rensing (http://plantco.de) at the Faculty of Biology of the University of Freiburg.
We expect applications from candidates with
– a master or diploma in Bioinformatics, Computer Science or comparable education
– programming skills, preferably in Perl
– proven ability for team work
– good knowledge of sequence and relational databases
– good English communication skills
Experience with next generation sequencing, grid computing and computer administration is advantageous.
– a challenging project embedded in a cooperative research network
– an excellent scientific environment in one of the nicest German cities
– state of the art infrastructure and research objectives
The University of Freiburg is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your application by May 12th as a single PDF to email@example.com.
43 total views, 1 views today
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD position in computational biology, University of Freiburg semoga informasi tentang [beasiswa] [info] PhD position in computational biology, University of Freiburg ini bermanfaat.