[beasiswa] [INFO] Salary positions for doctoral researchers
for four years starting on 1.1.2012. Those who have already advanced in their doctoral studies can apply for 1-3 years. The applicants must have a MSc degree or equivalent on a suitable subject.
The major research fields of the multi-disciplinary program are
• energy technology and systems
• energy conversion and efficiency
• energy resources and environmental impacts
Applicants who are going to graduate by the end of this year are eligible to send an application.
The monthly salary starts from 1820 € with possible competence based bonus specific to the site of research.
Successful applicants must have an excellent command of Finnish, Swedish or English. International applicants must demonstrate their proficiency in English. If not exempted, applicants are required to attach an official language test report to their application.
The applicants are selected using the following criteria:
– quality of the research plan
– previous success in studies
– publishing and other scientific merits
– practical experience in the field of research
– suitability of the applicant for the subject
The application documents and instructions
1. Application form
(Mention in the application form which positions you are applying for)
2. Curriculum Vitae
– personal details
– job history
– fellowships and awards
– scientific publications and presentations
– language skills
– summary of MSc Thesis (0,5 pages)
3.Postgraduate study record
– an authorized copy of the original Master’s diploma
– transcript of records of the master’s degree
– transcript of records of the postgraduate degree
– description of completed postgraduate study attainments
NB! All attached documents must be in Finnish, Swedish or English. All translations must be done by official translators. The translations must bear the stamp and signature of the translator.
4. Study and research plan for the applied research position (Use these titles, please.)
4.1) Study plan (preliminary list of courses and timetable)
4.2) Background and significance of research
4.3) Research questions
4.4) Research methods
4.5) Expected results and dissemination of your findings
4.6) International experience
NB! You can make the research plan (4.2-4.5) for the primary position that you apply for. If you wish, you can make the research plan also for the second and third positions (mention the position numbers).
5. Motivation letter (in mother tongue if Finnish or Swedish, otherwise in English)
6. International applicants: an official language test report, if not exempted (for further details and exemptions, see Language Requirements for Aalto University School of Science)
The application documents should be collected together and saved as a single pdf file, named EESLastnameGivenname. The file should be sent by e-mail to the Registry Office of Aalto University (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than November 4th, 2011 at 16:00 Finnish time. The title of the e-mail should be named: “EES Doctoral Program”.
Further enquiries are addressed to the EES director Prof. Risto Lahdelma (risto.lahdelma at aalto.fi) or EES coordinator Suvi Ojanen (suvi.ojanen at aalto.fi).
296 total views, 3 views today