EM Masters Scholarships in Strategic Project Management
A number of Masters in Strategic Project Management Scholarships are granted by the Swedish Government and the Erasmus Mundus Consortium.
All enrolled students will be granted a scholarship by the Swedish government (€ 6,000) in addition to any Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
There are three core admission criteria:
- Excellence of the candidate: outstanding achievement in the applicant’s first degree.
The minimum admission qualification is a high-quality Bachelor degree (or an equivalent academic degree) of minimum three years duration and 180 ECTS credits in a cognate discipline, or semi-cognate discipline with considerable relevant experience, e.g. business and management, science and engineering.
- Language ability: for non-native English speaking applicants a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent is required (e.g. TOEFL 600 or 250 computer-based). A language policy exists for students with a slightly lower level of English (e.g. IELTS 6.0) who wish to apply; they are encouraged to take advantage of the pre-sessional English language course at Heriot-Watt University .
- Student motivation and relevance of the Masters Course to a student’s professional experience to date and future career aspirations.
All applications for admission will be forwarded to the co-ordinating institution ( Heriot-Watt University ) for processing.
Documents required in English WHICH MUST BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION are as follows:
- Application form including letter of motivation.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Certified copy of your university qualification.
- Certified copy of the certificate issued by the competent academic authority confirming the examinations passed, detailed study programmes and the number of hours for each module studied.
- Proof of level of English.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from the university or institute that awarded your first degree.
- Administrative papers: a copy of a valid ID document.
Application forms are available from HWU, who are the co-ordinating institution for this course.
You can download an application form, or complete one online by visiting www.postgraduate.hw.ac.uk/apply/
If you do apply online, please ensure you print
off a copy of your application form and enclose along with all your supporting documentation – this will allow us to match your supporting documents with your online application and process your application as quickly as possible.
Application deadline – January 31st.
For further details, and application materials, go to:
206 total views, 1 views today