Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning sebagai berikut:
International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning
Students from third countries can apply for Erasmus Mundus International Master in Digital Library Learning Scholarships. For each student the scholarship amounts to €24,000 per academic year.
This includes 10 monthly grants of €1,600 and a fixed amount of €5,000 for fees, travel expenses, relocation costs, etc.
The International Master in Digital Library Learning (DILL) is a two-year Master Programme for information professionals who intend to work in the complex world of digital libraries.
Requirements for all DILL students:
A degree in Library and Information Science (based on no less than three years of study – 180 ECTS) or equivalent qualifications such as a degree in another relevant subject.
Students from non-English speaking countries must have passed:
- either IELTS (International English Language Testing System) (minimum score: 5.5 points)
- or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) ( minimum score: 550 on paper based test or 213 on computer based test) Knowledge and skills of computers for information use.
To apply to the Master Programme, the following is required:Completed application form (PDF) in English.
- Statement of purpose in English (i.e. motivation, subject of interest, plans for study).
- Documentation of English skills. (Non-native English speakers must enclose an IELTS or TOEFL certificate.)
- Officially certified copies of academic transcript(s)/diploma(s) in the original language and in English.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English.
Applications should be sent to: DILL administration, Oslo University College, Faculty of Journalism, Library and Information Science, Postboks 4 St. Olavs plass, 0130 Oslo. Norway.
For more scholarship information and application, go to:
373 total views, 1 views today