Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK
The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling PhD program in economics for academic year 2016 – 2017. The studentships will cover the full tuition fee at Home / EU rate, provide tax free maintenance stipend, and grant for research training as well. International students are welcome to apply but need to pay the difference between the Home / EU rate and the overseas rate.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for MPhil / PhD degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Studentships available only at School of Economics, University of East Anglia.
Amount of Scholarships
The studentships will cover the following:
- Full tuition fee at Home / EU rate. International students need to pay the difference between Home / EU rate and the international students rate.
- Research training grant.
- Tax free maintenance grant.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for PhD degree program.
- Applicants must hold a minimum of at least a 2.1 degree and Research Masters degree or equivalent.
- Studentships available for new students commencing study in academic year 2016 – 2017.
- EU and international students will need to provide proof of their English language competency.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact University of East Anglia Postgraduate Research Office for more info.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no restriction or nationality criteria.
The School of Economics, University of East Anglia, will assess your application based on your academic achievements and supporting documents. Your research proposal must clearly indicate academic excellence in strategic areas relevant to the School of Economics.
Please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully.
How to Apply
You must apply online via their website. Applicants must apply to the MPhil / PhD program and indicate to be considered for the studentship. Please make sure you read all the guidelines available on their website before submitting your applications.
The closing date for this studentship is February 12, 2016 for academic year 2016 – 2017.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact University of East Anglia Postgraduate Research Office for more info about the result.
- The School of Economics will assess your research proposal.
- The studentship will cover the full fee at Home / EU rate. If you are an international students, please make sure you’ll be able to pay the difference between Home rate and overseas rate.
For further info please visit official website: www.uea.ac.uk.
18 total views, 1 views today