Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new students with the most outstanding academic performance in law. Relevant subject degree and work experience will also be considered. Applicants must have already hold an offer from the School of Law, University of Warwick, and meet the English language requirements. Applicants do not need to submit separate application for the scholarship. Applicants only need to email application statement outlining the reasons why you deserve the scholarship (max. 500 words).
Level of Education
Scholarships only available for Master degree.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for LLM program only.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships will cover the full tuition fee for LLM degree.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for LLM degree program.
- Scholarships available for new students only.
- Applicants must show outstanding academic performance in law. Relevant subject degree and work experience will also be considered.
- Applicants must hold an offer from School of Law for the LLM program.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
Number of Scholarships Available
4 (four) scholarships are available.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no restriction on the nationality.
Selection will be based on your academic performance. Applicants will be required to submit an application statements (max 500 words) outlining the reasons why you deserve the scholarship.
How to Apply
You must already hold the offer from School of Law for the LLM program. You then need to send an email with an application statements explaining why you deserve the scholarship (max 500 words).
Do not forget to state your Warwick student ID and your name on the application statement.
The closing date is March 31, 2016.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Successful applicants will be notified by end of May 2016.
- Scholarship applications from those who do not hold the offer from School of Law, University of Warwick, will not be considered.
- There is no separate application for the scholarship. You only need to email your application statements.
- DO NOT FORGET to include your Warwick student ID and your name on your application statements.
For further info please visit official website: www2.warwick.ac.uk.
179 total views, 1 views today