International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore
Study Subject: Public Management
Employer: LKY School of Public Policy
The Scholarships/Fellowships below are offered on a competitive basis to recognise outstanding MPM candidates who have clearly demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and are committed to public service. A Scholarship/Fellowship fully finances the candidate’s education in the Master in Public Management programme.
Due to the prestige of the Scholarship/Fellowship, not all awards will be made unless there are candidates of sufficient merit. In addition to meeting the stringent criteria for entry into the MPM programme, all Fellows/Scholars should also demonstrate exceptional academic ability and professional distinction.
Fellows/Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval of the School.
There is no bond or obligation for the Fellow/Scholar to be employed by NUS or in Singapore
The candidate should meet most of the following criteria:
- Be in an organisational position at least comparable to a Director of Division and up to a Deputy Secretary level in the Singapore Civil Service
- Have demonstrated clear leadership potential within a country civil service or political leadership, or in comparable positions in non-profit organisations or in the private sector
- Likely to be between 35 to 45 years old
- Have a minimum of eight years working experience preferably in the area of policy making and public management
- Possess at least a good tertiary education up to Bachelor level
- Preferably have some background in Mathematics and Economics
- Have a good command of the English Language (minimum TOEFL score of 580 or IELTS band of 6.5)
- Show a genuine interest in governance, and be able or likely to fill a future position in government
- Be of good personal character
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
165 total views, 1 views today