Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS) at University of Manitoba sebagai berikut:
International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS) at University of Manitoba
Beginning with the 2005-2006 academic session, scholarships will be offered to recognize and reward the excellence of international graduate students pursuing Master’s or Ph.D. degrees at the University of Manitoba. The scholarships will be offered to students who:
(1) are international students (i.e., those in Canada on study permits) continuing in full-time study in the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Manitoba in either the second year of a two-year Master’s program, the second year of a two-year Ph.D. program, the second or third year of a three-year Ph.D. program, or in the first year of a Ph.D. program after completing a Master’s degree at the University of Manitoba;
(2) are paying the international student tuition fee;
(3) have achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5 over the equivalent of the last two years of study;
(4) show great promise as researchers and as graduate students; and
(5) are not recipients of external funding that pays for their tuition.
The value of the scholarship is $4,000.
This scholarship may be held with the UMGF and other awards offered by the University of Manitoba, but may not be held in conjuction with the International Graduate Student Entrance Scholarship (IGSES) and the International Graduate Student Bursary (IGSB). Students may be considered for this scholarship in each year of eligible study. Students who are enrolled in a re-registration year are not eligible.
Scholarships will only be applied against any outstanding international tuition fee differential.
This scholarship will be administered by the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
(1) Complete the following application form.
(2) Attach transcripts from all post secondary institutions attended. Only official transcripts, “student
histories” from the UM Registrar’s Office, and certified true copies are acceptable.
(3) **If you are planning to transfer from a Master’s to a PhD program or to apply to a PhD program
for the Fall 2011 term or Winter 2012 term after March 1, 2011, if eligible, you are STRONGLY
ENCOURAGED to apply for this competition if you wish to be considered for the IGSS for the
2011\12 academic year. Late applications may not be considered after March 1, 2011.
(4) Application should be submitted to Faculty of Graduate Studies, 500 University Centre
Application Deadline : 1 March 2011
Visit official website.
364 total views, 1 views today