Berikut ini Universitasswasta.com menyajikan informasi tentang International Summer School, Chungnam National University, Korea sebagai berikut:
International Summer School, Chungnam National University, Korea
The 7th Chungnam National University International Summer School (ISS) is now announced and will be held on July 23 – August 10, 2012. This program is addressed to UGM undergraduate/graduate students who are still enrolling. Below is the outline of the program:
- Venue: Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Korea
- Expenses: $1,000 including application fee, class fee, field trip, and room & board. For partner university students: full scholarship (provided to limited students) and partial scholarship ($600 worth of scholarship, and students will be responsible to pay his/her own dormitory fee which is approx. $400. All students are responsible for their own airfare and personal expenses).
- Program highlights: 3-week long immersion program to cultivate understanding on Korea and its culture, program composed of total 60 hours of Korean language, lecture series, and experiential learning in Korean culture, provides perfect forum for multicultural understanding and international networking.
How to apply
- Application form (you can get the copy at OIA UGM) that includes a 3×4cm or 2?x2? photo with any background.
- Certificate enrollment.
- Transcript with the minimum IPK of 3.0.
- TOEFL certificate with minimum score of 530.
For more information you can visit http://cnuint.cnu.ac.kr. Please submit the required documents in 2 copies to OIA UGM before April 9, 2012.
Office of International Affairs
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Phone : (62-274) 563974
Fax : (62-274) 552810
E-mail : email@example.com
For more information, please visit official website.
314 total views, 1 views today