MBA Scholarships, University of Strathclyde, UK
- 1 scholarships of £10,000 – Female Leader of the Future (European/ North South America)
- 1 scholarships of £10,000 – Female Leader of the Future (Asia/ Africa)
- 2 Scholarships of £10,000 – Visionary scholarship (those who are prepared to test new ideas; to go beyond the status quo and make a difference to industry and society)
We have a number of Deans scholarships of up to £5000 each for highly experienced candidates, from varied professional backgrounds who will offer the MBA class a valuable and alternative perspective to enhance the learning experience of the whole class. Suitable candidates will be considered on the basis of their MBA applications and interview performance.
MBA Part-time (over three years of study)
- 1 scholarship of £5,000 – Female Leader of the Future scholarship
- 1 scholarship of £5,000 – Entrepreneurial scholarship (to students with an entrepreneurial background, & currently owner/manager of a start-up organization)
- 2 scholarship of £5,000 – Visionary scholarship (those who are prepared to test new ideas; to go beyond the status quo and make a difference to industry and society)
MBA Flexible Learning (available for both October and April intakes)
- 1 scholarship of £5000 – Female Leader of the Future scholarship
- 1 scholarship of £5000 – Entrepreneurial scholarship (to students with an entrepreneurial background, & currently owner/manager of a start-up organization)
MBA with a specialism in Leadership Studies
10 scholarships of £1,000 funded by our partner organisation, The Leadership Trust Foundation.
Additional support is also available for students employed by UK based charities. Please contact the Leadership Trust Foundation directly for further information
To be eligible for any of the scholarships, Candidates must be self-funded (ie: not in receipt of any funding from any other scholarship, employer sponsorship etc).
Candidates interested in applying for these prestigious scholarships are required to demonstrate through their ideas, experience, and achievements that they are an excellent team player, with a strong vision for the future. We will also consider leadership/managerial skills or potential, the overall quality of the application and financial need. The award will be judged on a 1000 word statement supplied by each candidate which should clearly articulate how you meet the scholarship criteria and outline your reasons for applying for the scholarship.
Closing date for consideration of the Full-Time MBA awards is 31 May 2014, Part-time MBA and October Flexible Learning awards is September 1 2014 and April 2014 Flexible Learning is April 1 2014.
Please note that we are unable to consider candidates who do not hold an offer of a place on the programme. Students already registered on the programme are ineligible to apply.
The successful candidates for the part-time and flexible learning awards will be notified by mid-September 2014 and will have the total award automatically deducted from their tuition fees.
42 total views, 1 views today